Online Training accessible at all times
Our professional online learning program is available 24/7 to promote consistency and common understanding among school personnel, in a cost effective manner.
The concepts and interventions explained in the course are based on facts and research.
Designed for school personnel
ASD and Behavioural Interventions online course was developed for school personnel, but is open to the public.
School-based video examples
The videos were taken in school settings with students at the Elementary, middle, and high school level. They will help you understand the concepts and interventions presented in the course.
In each module, you will find interactive activities to help you better understand the concepts presented in the course.
Training based on ABA principles
ASD and Behavioural Interventions is based upon the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA). ABA uses techniques to bring meaningful and positive change in behaviour, while reducing the behaviours that may impede on learning.
Learning Guide available in each module
The Learning Guide has been designed to be used as a note-making tool. Each guide highlights key concepts which you can use for future reference.
Certificate of course completion
Each participant that successfully completes the autism online training program will receive a certificate of course completion.
- Self-assessments available in each module
- A new tool, Setting Priorities for Intervention: A Planning Tool for Learners with ASD will be presented to help set meaningful goals for students based on strengths and needs
- Strategies for fostering positive home-school relationships
- Audible content – listen to course screens or download them as MP3 files
- Ethical considerations in supporting students with ASD